- Metaphysical Speculation Into The Nature of This Comic, or: Lovelace and Babbage vs The Salamander People
- The Person From Porlock
- Babbage and Lovelace in Glorious Technicolor
- Thrilling Adventure! Treasure Discovered!
- Steampunk in Oxford!
- The Style Edition
- The Story
- We Interrupt This Comic Because I’m Really Distractable
- The Usual Grovelling; Brunel Beefcake; Musical Tortures; Thaumatrope, and Caption!
- Merry Christmas!
Happy whatever-seasonal-celebrations you celebrate from 2dgoggles Amalgamated Comics Industries! I drew up this gag and then went looking for a nice Primary Document to wrap up as a present for the readers, when what should I find but this about Scottish Yuletide traditions:
Is there not one of my gags those danged Victorians won’t steal! Good lord. That’s the best Babbage/Christmas thing I could find, unless you count that time Babbage got naked on Christmas but that’s not quite the tone I’m looking to set (a ‘screw loose’ you say Babbage..).
Happy holidays all and hope to have the next episode up soonish!