MASTER LIST OF POSTS
-Lovelace: The Origin How it all began.. still my Greatest Hit
-Messing Around With Babbage and Lovelace Where I explain that I’m NOT DOING A COMIC
-Lovelace and Babbage vs the Economy Part One Where I do a comic
-Brunel, For No Reason Brunel for no reason and Babbage’s BRAAAAINS
-Lovelace and Babbage Vs the Economy Part Two I continue to not REALLY do a comic
-Analytical Interlude Gag breakdown breakdown; and my commenters are funnier than me
-Babbage Model Sheet This model sheet is now WAY off model
-Ada Model Sheet Ada still looks the same!
-Excuses, Excuses With small gag
-Lovelace and Babbage Vs The Economy Part 3 Still not doing a comic
-Important Research Expedition I go to a party, do some drawings, and discover The Organist
-Git Yer Tshirts Where I sell out.
-Metaphysical Speculations Into the Nature of This Comic or: Lovelace and Babbage Vs the Salamander People Profound insight into my meticulous story process
-The Person From Porlock Etude.
-Porlock Revisited I discover the Time Police and the pocket universe. Now I want to do a Time Police comic where they ruin everything
-Babbage and Lovelace Vs The Client Part One This isn’t really a comic either
-Babbage and Lovelace in Glorious Technicolor BBC Techlab edition with additional footnotes
-Giant Monsters Another excuses post..
-Process How-not-to-draw-comics; and some of my most entertaining primary sources
-Lovelace and Babbage Vs the Client Part Two More comics..
-Miscellany This is my favorite primary source find– the most vivid of all period descriptions of Babbage, and his startlingly candid view of Lovelace. My personal Stafforshire hoard.
-Lovelace and Babbage Vs the Client Part Three Ta da!
-Thrilling Adventure! Treasure Discovered! I find a first edition of Babbage’s autobiography, and give it back, because I’M AN IDIOT
-Updatey UpdateMore excuses, not much here
-Steampunk in Oxford Links to the Oxford comic and your own cut-out-and-keep 2d goggles
-Ada Film Needs Your Support! I think it still does!
-The Style Edition My fashion agony. Damn you ugly-ass 1830s!
-Happy Birthday Wallace and Gromit! With quite an ugly drawing, in retrospect
-Goodies and Giant Monsters Wallpapers
-Lovelace and Babbage Vs The Organist Part One This one is going to be like 10 parts long so get comfortable.
-Lovelace and Babbage vs the Organist Part Two. Is this the end of the quasiamicable pair?
-The Story My slideshow presentation on graphic storytelling for The Story, and a small strip
-Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist Part 3
-Ada Lovelace Day– Are you READY? Plug for our founding institution
-Ada Lovelace Day 2010 - some hectic doodles, and introducing Eleanor Creesy, with airships potential.
– Lovelace and Babbage Vs The Organist Part 4 Too late I realized this should be Lovelace and Babbage vs Organized Crime!
– We Interrupt This Comic for Important Announcements Where my fan art outclasses my actual art. Glorious fan-made video!
– Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist, pt 5 — The Wonderland episode
– We Interrupt This Comic Because I’m Really Distractable Yet another imaginary episode I have to do someday.. Super Spy Adventure, the Vigenere Code
– The Usual Grovelling; Brunel Beefcake; Musical Tortures; Thaumatrope, and Caption! What it says on the tin.
– Lovelace and Babbage vs the Organist, Pt 6 – Monkeys!
– Giant Monster Attack. Again with the Monsters! My Day Job, an accurate visual representation.
– Well It’s About Time. Day job ends, an accurate visual representation.
– Lovelace and Babbage Vs The Organist, Pt 7 Normal service resumes, and by ‘normal’ I mean ‘slow and unpredictable’.
– News, Thrills, Etc. Plan 28 and the Geek Calendar
– Beam Us Up Star Trek themed wallpaper for Tor.com
–Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist Part 8 Return of the Triads!
– Mindless Consumerism New Tshirt: We Need Coffee
– Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist, Part 10 More monkeys! more mayhem! The 9th Bridgewater Treatise!
– A Matter of Proportion Digression into proportion in character design, with Chibi Babbage and Lovelace
– Merry Christmas! A little Christmas card and some festive primary sources.
– Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist Part 10 This really ought to have been the last part, but, it wasn’t.
– Notes to Organist 10 I was too tipsy to post these when I posted the comic, so here they are instead.
– Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist Part 11 The End. Whew!
– Lovelace and Babbage vs The Organist Epilogue Did I say the end? Epilogue.
– The Wider World – Experimenting with background drawings beyond the vague squiggle.
– Another Miscellany - Lovelace in dark glasses, some fanart, and instructions for making your very own Analytical Engine ASCII kitten!
– Monsters, Monsters, You Know the Drill - I spent all weekend trying on metal bikinis, and it turns out they wanted me to play the Giant Monster!
– Author, Author – First appearance of George and the Giant Hand
– The I Can’t Think Of A Title For This Post Post - One of these days I’m going to do a Lovelace and Babbage book. It will consist entirely of the posts where I apologize for not posting a comic, and it will be 300 pages long.
– Talk To The Hand - Isambard Kingdom Brunel VS The Giant Hand
– A Short Ramble - Some thoughts on character design
– Lovelace and Babbage The App! - Launch of the iPad app!
– An Authorial Aside - A message to concerned comics citizens
– Plans, Schemes, Vague Ideations – I intend to start on Vampire Poets
– Vampire Poets, Prologue – In excruciating verse!
– Vampire Poets Part 1 – Babbage and Broken Windows theory
– Vampire Poets Part the Third - Erm, yes, this should be part the second. Yes, this is a comic about mathematics, shut up.
– A Little Background - First attempts at 3d backgrounds for User Experience
– A Little More User Experience - Some drawings of George, and a Difference Engine animation.